MASTERING CBCT IN ENDODONTICS
Bruno Azevedo, DDS, MS
Thomas V. McClammy, DMD, MS
$2,995 (U.S.) per participant, includes all materials, as well as breakfast and lunch on both course days and dinner Friday evening
16 C.E. units available
Course is limited to TWELVE participants
This course is designed to teach and update dentists on how to systematically review 3D CBCT data to maximize imaging diagnosis in the Endodontic practice. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques, focusing on advanced 3D navigation of small high resolution CBCT volumes. Our goal is to help endodontists to take full advantage of this new technology regardless of the 3D scanner of their choice.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Justify the use of 3D imaging in Endodontics;
- Be familiar with current technical advances in CBCT hardware and software;
- Understand Imaging Artifacts and how to overcome them;
- Use contemporary 3D imaging navigation techniques to minimize interpretation time and maximize diagnosis;
- Recognize advanced 3D anatomy of the paranasal sinuses;
- Develop differential diagnosis for lesions associated with endodontic scans; and
- Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.