SEE BETTER, DO BETTER, FEEL BETTER:
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE DENTAL MICROSCOPE
Thomas V. McClammy, DMD, MS
and John J. Stropko, DDS
$995 (U.S.) per participant, includes all materials, lecture and hands-on instruction
8 C.E. units available
Course is limited to TEN participants
The dental microscope is an essential tool that can improve practitioner confidence, patient experience and outcomes, and even the performance of assistants and staff. It can be utilized to improve literally every aspect of dental treatment. In this essential daylong course, participants will have an opportunity to learn from two global experts in the field of dentistry, and to work first-hand with a state-of-the-art Zeiss dental microscope, utilizing TrueTooth® simulated dentition in a cutting edge learning environment. The course will cover all aspects of dental microscopy, including use of the microscope in diagnosis, restorative treatment, endodontics, implant dentistry, oral surgery and periodontics.
- Identify the clinical uses and significance of microscope magnification in dental procedures;
- Appreciate the value of the clinical microscope in diagnosis/evaluation and treatment of dental patients presenting with myriad needs and conditions;
- Understand the importance of lighting, magnification and field of view as they apply to the use of a clinical dental microscope;
- Comfortably and confidently integrate a clinical dental microscope for use in restorative, endodontic, periodontic, surgical and dental implant procedures;
- Engage in ergonomically optimized use of a clinical microscope in day-to-day treatment of patients;
- Realize the value of a dental microscope to increasing personal confidence as a practitioner, as well as to patient outcomes, staff/assistant engagement and performance and overall impact of microscope use in the clinical practice environment.