ENDODONTICS: JUST DO IT!
Thomas V. McClammy, DMD, MS and John J. Stropko, DDS
One Day (8 hours)
$895.00 (U.S.) per participant, includes all materials
8 C.E. units available
Course is limited to TEN participants
Endodontic treatments can be challenging and complex—but those challenges can be overcome with knowledge, understanding and confidence.
This essential daylong hands-on course brings endodontics back to basics, and then beyond. With a thorough review of the foundations of sound and effective endodontic treatments, course participants will experience practical application of those skills… and then move on to more advanced techniques – all practical,
Each course participant will have access to a state-of-the-art Zeiss dental microscope— integrated with hi-definition video documentation—at a fully functioning clinical work station, where they will have the opportunity to apply their skills—both existing and new—using the latest in TrueTooth® simulated dentition.
Participants will leave with new knowledge and confidence, in areas including diagnosis, coronal and radicular access, shaping, disinfection, obturation and coronal seal.
Ideal for practicing dentists and endodontists at any level of their career, this course brings together two of the world’s leading endodontic experts in one of the most innovative and dynamic facilities currently available for dental learning.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Properly identify cases in which endodontic therapy is indicated;
- Properly diagnose and evaluate patients who do require endodontic therapy;
- Perform sound techniques for both coronal and radicular access;
- Apply proper methods of root canal system shaping and disinfection;
- Understand and be able to apply effective methods of root canal system obturation;
- Complete the endodontic treatment properly with a clinically effective coronal seal;
- Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.